Field Trip Procedures / Forms
Field Trip Procedure
Please complete the following steps to organize a school field trip.:
1. Bus Transportation Request (available in main office)
- Submit 2 weeks in advance.
- Must be typed.
- Include budget number and page number of field trip guide if the destination is in the field trip guide.
2. Conference Request Form (available in main office)
- Submit 10 days in advance with budget number.
- If more than 2 employees are going on the same field trip, attach the multiple employee workshop attendance form (available on faculty web page and in main office) instead of filling out a separate conference request for each person, and write see attached list.
- Note: any time you are away from campus, whether it is a conference, a workshop, or a field trip, a conference request form is needed.
3. Field Trip/Activity Request available on faculty web page and in main office
- Submit names of students to the principal’s office for approval and distribute to all staff one week prior to the field trip/event.
4. Field Trip Permission (Medical Treatment Authorization, Waiver, Release) available on faculty web page and in main office
- Form must be signed by parent/guardian.
5. Field Trip Lunch Request available on faculty web page and in main office
- Distribute form to each student.
- We are required under the National School Lunch Program regulation, to provide students on free and reduced lunch the opportunity to order a sack lunch when going on a school sponsored field trip.
- Attach a copy of the field trip lunch request form to the Field Trip Permission form.
- Collect the field trip lunch request and return to the cafeteria no later than two days in advance of a scheduled field trip. Provide as much advance notice to Food Services as possible.