An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature. Both the student and one parent must each have an FSA ID to complete the FAFSA online. Visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA will be available starting October 1, 2022 - March 2, 2023.
- The FAFSA will collect income information from an earlier tax year.
- Seniors should complete their FAFSA form during their senior year. The forms can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov
- Parents and students should submit their forms between October 1 - March 2, 2023.
- All Seniors and one parent must get a secret pin # at www.pin.ed.gov
- Do not share your pin # with anyone. You will continue to use the same pin number for every year you apply for financial aid.
Visit California Student Aid Commission website for more information at www.csac.ca.gov