Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA:
An FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid’s online systems and can serve as your legal signature. Both the student and one parent must each have an FSA ID to complete the FAFSA online. Visit https://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The FAFSA will be available starting October 1, 2021 - March 2, 2022.
- The FAFSA will collect income information from an earlier tax year.
When should I apply for financial aid?
- Seniors should complete their FAFSA form during their senior year. The forms can be completed online at www.fafsa.gov
- Parents and students should submit their forms between October 1 - March 2nd.
- All Seniors and one parent must get a secret pin # at www.pin.ed.gov
- Do not share your pin # with anyone. You will continue to use the same pin number for every year you apply for financial aid.
If you need assistance call 1-800-4-FED-AID
This site has interactive College Cost Projector, Expected Family Contribution Calculators and Loan Calculators.
This is an additional financial aid form used by private college to determine financial need. This form can be completed as early as October 1 of a student's senior year.
CCHS will submit your Cal Grant GPA Release Form via school upload. Student is responsible for submitting their FAFSA by March 2, 2022.
Visit California Student Aid Commission website for more information at www.csac.ca.gov