Culver City High School is a diverse, engaged and caring academic community that embraces the unique identity of each individual and their contributions to our shared experience. We believe in providing opportunities that cultivate and foster self-discovery through Academics, Activities, Arts, and Athletics. Students and staff are challenged to reach their full potential while building positive relationships and engaging in meaningful learning experiences to become contributing members of our community and beyond. #CentaurPride #CulverPride
- All students' social-emotional well-being will be supported.
- All students will graduate and be college/career ready.
- All students will be proficient in Math and ELA.
- All students in 9th grade will earn 60 credits.
- All students will participate in athletics and/or extra-curricular activities.