Culver City High School Cheer Tryouts this Monday March 5th.
Turn in Athletic Packet and Spirit Contract by Thursday March 1.
TRYOUT PROCEDURES Anyone interested in trying out for cheer or mascot must follow these instructions: 1. Complete the attached application, parent permission letter/cheer contract, Teacher Recommendation Forms, Grading Check, and Athletic Packet (including Physical). Physicals last one year. Any Physicals dated before April 1 2017 will have to be updated before practicing. Original physical to Athletic Office and copy to cheer advisor. Please turn in the competed application to Cheer mailbox in main office and athletic packet to Athletics Office in the main office by 3:30pm on Thursday, March 1, 2018. Late packets will result in points deducted.
2. Attend mandatory tryouts clinic. All tryout material and routines will be taught on these days only.
3. Must attend ALL mandatory tryout days, Monday, March 5, 3:00-5:30pm and Tuesday, March 6, 3:00- 5:30pm in cafeteria. Finals will take place on Thursday, March 8, 2018 from 3:30-6:30. A call and email stating which tea position being offered.
4. Applicant must carry an unweighted GPA of 2.0 in order to tryout.
Culver City High School Cheerleading & Dance / Flag Football &/or Basketball for Grades K-7
Spring Practice Dates: Mar. 26-30 &/or Apr 2-6
Time: 9am -3pm / Before Care: 7:30am After Care until 5:30pm (extra charge)
Place: Culver City Middle School Cafeteria
Grades: K – 7th Early Bird Cost: $135 a week or $35 daily
*registration includes t-shirt *Email for additional discounts*Summer Sports Camp June & July email for dates. PLEASE EMAIL FOR REGISTRATION PACKET AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Instruction will be given by Culver City Cheer, Football, Basketball Coaches and Athletes
CulverCityCheerandDance@gmail.com or Cchssports2@gmail.com
CCHS Spirit Program
The Culver City Spirit Program is comprised of JV Cheer, Varsity Cheer, Varsity Dance Team and the Centaur Mascot. The primary purpose of the Culver City High School Spirit Program is to generate spirit, pride, and leadership skills through support, performance, and personal conduct.
Goals: To support CCHS, its athletes, and each other.
- To promote sportsmanship.
- To develop wholesome school spirit and to help others have pride in our school.
- To promote cooperative spirit among students, faculty and staff.
Cheer Practice (JV & Varsity)
Schedule: To be announced
Dance Team Practice Times:
Email email@example.com for schedule and tryout info!
Head Coach: Kandyce Wallace
Assistant Coach: Amber Masek
Junior Varsity Cheer Coach: Ryan Bull
Dance Team Coach: Justin Porter