CLICK here to complete the form
The NCAA published the following as an easy guide to assist student-athletes through their high school journey:
- Start planning now! Take the right courses and earn the best grades you can.
- Ask your counselor for a list of your high school’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes. Or, find your high school’s list of NCAA core courses at eligibilitycenter.org/courselist.
- Register for a Certification Account or Profile Page with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org.
- If you fall behind on courses, don’t take shortcuts to catch up. Ask your counselor for help with finding approved courses or programs you can take.
- Check with your counselor to make sure you are on track to graduate on time.
- Take the ACT or SAT, and make sure we get your scores by using the code
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and make sure we get your scores by using code
- Request your final amateurism certification after April 1.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to upload your final official transcript with proof of graduation.
SOURCE: NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER