Welcome from the Culver City High School PTSA!!!!
Culver City High School PTSA is a member of the California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children's advocacy organization in the country. The PTA is a forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, encourage community involvement, and provide parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child. Your support is essential to the success of our children!
Become a member of CCHS PTSA. The $7.50 membership fee results in advocacy for our students at the local, district, state and national levels. Students, as well as parents can become members. Please consider sponsoring a membership for a teacher or a senior. “Together we can create change, alone our voices become lost.”
How To JOIN | DONATE:
1. You can join or donate ONLINE by clicking the appropriate links below. You will be taken to a secure PayPal site and asked to create a simple login account ONCE.
2. DOWNLOAD the PTSA Membership form on the right and drop it off at the CCHS Main Office with your check for $7.50 per individual membership. Parents, guardians, students, teachers, staff and extended family members, are all welcome to join the CCHS PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible and can be included with your membership check.
3. MAIL your check (and membership form) to:
Culver City High School c/o PTSA
All Checks must be made out to the Culver City High School PTSA and not CCHS PTSA.
CCHS PTSA Meetings: Meetings are open to all parents, students, teachers, staff and all CCHS PTSA members can vote. Attending meetings is not mandatory!
20-21 PTSA OFFICIAL MEETING DATES
(Please see the website calendar on the Home Page for Zoom meeting links)
(All PTSA Meetings are from 6:30PM-8:00PM VIA ZOOM)
National PTA stats:
- How old is the PTA? More than 100 years old.
- How many PTA units nationwide? 24,000
- How many PTA members? Nearly 4 million
- How many children does the PTA serve?? 16.5 million
- Add your voice to a powerful network of millions who advocate for educational success and the health and welfare of all children and families.
- Show your student that grassroots advocacy is important!
- Membership supports the PTA at the local, state and national level.
- A percentage of your membership dues stay with the CCHS PTSA.
What does the CCHS PTSA Support at CCHS?
- All Students
- Activities - ASB
- Arts - AVPA
- Athletics – Booster Club
- High School library
- CCUSD Health Center
- Mock SAT and ACT Practice Tests
- CCUSD Backpack Program
- Culver Closet
- CCHS College and Career Center
- Parent Engagement Night
- College Night
- Teacher | Classroom Project Support
- Reflections Art Program
- Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors
- CCHS Academic Support Program
- Link Crew
- Centaur Plus
- Green Sustainability Program
- Graduation expenses
For questions about the CCHS PTSA or to inquire about getting involved, please email email@example.com.