Welcome from the Culver City High School PTSA!!!!
Culver City High School PTSA is a member of the California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children's advocacy organization in the country. The PTA is a forum where parents, teachers, administrators, and other concerned adults discuss ways to promote quality education, encourage community involvement, and provide parents and families with a powerful voice to speak on behalf of every child. Your support is essential to the success of our children!
Become a member of CCHS PTSA. The $7.50 membership fee results in advocacy for our students at the local, district, state and national levels. Students, as well as parents can become members. Please consider sponsoring a membership for a teacher or a senior. “Together we can create change, alone our voices become lost.”
How To JOIN | DONATE:
1.You can join or donate ONLINE by clicking the appropriate links below. You will be taken to a secure Cheddar Up site and asked to create a simple login account ONCE.
- Become a CCHS PTSA today for $7.50
- Purchase Swag from our CCHS PTSA store
- Donate now to support programs that benefit all students (Suggested donation of $25 per family will help us reach our goal of $50,000! That's right! Help us to say YES to the many requests we receive!)
2. DOWNLOAD the PTSA Membership form on the right and drop it off at the CCHS Main Office with your check for $7.50 per individual membership. Parents, guardians, students, teachers, staff and extended family members, are all welcome to join the CCHS PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible and can be included with your membership check.
3. MAIL your check (and membership form) to:
Culver City High School c/o PTSA
All Checks must be made out to the Culver City High School PTSA and not CCHS PTSA.
CCHS PTSA Meetings: Meetings are open to all parents, students, teachers, staff and all CCHS PTSA members can vote. Attending meetings is not mandatory!
National PTA stats:
- How old is the PTA? More than 100 years old.
- How many PTA units nationwide? 24,000
- How many PTA members? Nearly 4 million
- How many children does the PTA serve?? 16.5 million
- Add your voice to a powerful network of millions who advocate for educational success and the health and welfare of all children and families.
- Show your student that grassroots advocacy is important!
- Membership supports the PTA at the local, state and national level.
- A percentage of your membership dues stay with the CCHS PTSA.
What does the CCHS PTSA Support at CCHS?
- All Students
- Activities - ASB
- Arts - AVPA
- Athletics – Booster Club
- High School library
- CCUSD Health Center
- Mock SAT and ACT Practice Tests
- CCUSD Backpack Program
- Culver Closet
- CCHS College and Career Center
- Parent Engagement Night
- College Night
- Teacher | Classroom Project Support
- Reflections Art Program
- Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors
- CCHS Academic Support Program
- Link Crew
- Centaur Plus
- Green Sustainability Program
- Graduation expenses
For questions about the CCHS PTSA or to inquire about getting involved, please email [email protected].