Welcome! 2018 - 2019 Culver City High School PTSA
Culver City High School PTSA is a member of the National PTA, the oldest and largest child/youth advocacy group in the world. This year the theme of the CCHS PTSA is Flight Like a Parent. We know how much you advocate for your student every day whether it's at school, the supermarket or the doctor's office. To Fight Like a Parent is about helping your student to develop social, emotional and academic life skills necessary to navigate adulthood, flourish professionally and develop a compassionate worldview.
Please JOIN the PTA to support all youth and DONATE to the CCHS PTSA to help us Flight for your student!
How To JOIN | DONATE:
- You can join or donate ONLINE by clicking the appropriate links below. You will be taken to a secure PayPal site and asked to create a simple login account ONCE.
- DOWNLOAD the PTSA Membership form on the right and drop it off at the CCHS Main Office with your check for $7.50 per individual membership. Parents, guardians, students, teachers, staff and extended family members, are all welcome to join the CCHS PTSA. Donations are tax-deductible and can be included with your membership check.
- MAIL your check (and membership form) to Culver City High School PTSA, ℅ 4401 Elenda Street, Culver City, CA 90230.
All Checks must be made out to the Culver City High School PTSA and not CCHS PTSA.
CCHS PTSA Meetings:
Meetings are open to all parents, students, teachers, staff and all CCHS PTSA members can vote. Attending meetings is not mandatory!
CCHS PTSA Association Meeting - Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
CCHS PTSA Association meeting - Tuesday, November 27, 6:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
CCHS PTSA Association Meeting - Tuesday, January 15, 6:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
CCHS PTSA Association Meeting - Tuesday, March 19, 6:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
CCHS PTSA Association Meeting - Tuesday, May 21, 6:30 PM, Multi-Purpose Room (MPR)
National PTA stats:
- How old is the PTA? More than 100 years old.
- How many PTA units nationwide? 24,000
- How many PTA members? Nearly 4 million
- How many children does the PTA serve?? 16.5 million
- Add your voice to a powerful network of millions who advocate for educational success and the health and welfare of all children and families.
- Show your student that grassroots advocacy is important!
- Membership supports the PTA at the local, state and national level.
- A percentage of your membership dues stay with the CCHS PTSA.
What does the CCHS PTSA Support at my school?
- All Students
- Activities - ASB
- Arts - AVPA
- Athletics – Booster Club
- High School library
- CCUSD Health Center
- Mock SAT and ACT Practice Tests
- CCUSD Backpack Program
- Culver Closet
- CCHS College and Career Center
- Parent Engagement Night
- College Night
- Teacher | Classroom Project Support
- Reflections Art Program
- Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors
- CCHS Academic Support Program
- Link Crew
- Centaur Plus
- Green Sustainability Program
- Graduation expenses
For questions about the CCHS PTSA or to inquire about getting involved, please email email@example.com.